Winchester Wine & Spirits proudly offers over 10,000 sq. ft. of the finest selection of wines, 1,000 craft brews & beers, hundreds of spirits & entertainment accessories for your next intimate or grand event.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and our very knowledgeable team; Justin Giullano, our wine buyer and General Manager and Iain Smith, Director of Craft Beverages. It is our goal to exceed our customers expectations and we proudly do it on a daily basis. We really want to know if your shopping experience was a pleasant one. Our sheer size allows us to carry an extensive selection fine wines priced from $5.00 to $2,500.00 and beyond. However, if we don't have exactly what you're looking for, we'll do what it takes to get it and keep it in stock so it is always available.
Our selection includes, but is certainly not limited to:
Thousands of domestic and international wines
- Rare Cognac and Armagnacs
- The regions largest selection of Single Malt Scotches and rare Bourbons
- The regions largest selection of domestic and international craft brews
- A huge Belgian beer selection that grows by new brewers daily
- We sell only Hand-made cigars . . . not hand-rolled (which, ironically, are not hand-rolled at all but are made by a machine)
- An accessory and entertainment room that will satisfy your last minute cook-out needs
Our store hours are: Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 9 pm; Sunday, 12 pm to 6 pm
Would You Like To Visit Us? Click Here For Directions.